Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
WOW you guys really know what your doing. The fit and finish look perfect; I would get that but I have a black on black F, I think the OEM graphite/silver CF is better suited to my car. Anyways, that would look on sick on a white interior none the less. Can't wait to see it installed! What was the cost anyways?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To get those 7 pieces done its roughly $800.00 I cant say the exact price because I dont think its allowed for non vendors to price their work. I'd like to become a vendor though :) I just want to see how many people like this first.

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
I agree, those CF pieces look really good.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Looks really nice but I would say Most F owners are not going to take off their stock oem silver carbon fiber console to put on a black cf console. I would do it in a heartbeat though if I was a 250/350 owner though. Make the rear seat middle console to match the front silver carbon fiber and I bet you will sell them like Hot Cakes!!! Just make sure you dont charge 3.5 Million dollars for each of them. lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.