Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I just thought I'd post pictures of an ISF interior me and a guy who works with me finished about a week ago. What do you guys think?

Sorry for the lousy pictures.

·
Registered
99 Posts
WOW you guys really know what your doing. The fit and finish look perfect; I would get that but I have a black on black F, I think the OEM graphite/silver CF is better suited to my car. Anyways, that would look on sick on a white interior none the less. Can't wait to see it installed! What was the cost anyways?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To get those 7 pieces done its roughly $800.00 I cant say the exact price because I dont think its allowed for non vendors to price their work. I'd like to become a vendor though :) I just want to see how many people like this first.

·
Registered
475 Posts
You've done a great job on these! I like them, although I also have the same car color as pc1990. It would look really good on other IS-F colors.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Those look NICE, but I still really like the stock setup too.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
i LOVE it... i need a set... where do i get one and can you make a piece for the back console????

·
Registered
99 Posts
i LOVE it... i need a set... where do i get one and can you make a piece for the back console????
I second that...yah if you could make a CF peice for the back console, that would be amazing. Particularly in the silver/gray color for us obsidian owners.:D

·
Registered
41 Posts
I would send work your way for some interior pieces. Unfortunately, I am still working on the mrs. to get her onboard with buying an ISF :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm real happy you guys so far like what we have done with that interior! And yes we can do any part of the interior even teh back console ;-).

I'll be PMing a moderator right now with sponsor info :).

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
I agree, those CF pieces look really good.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Looks really nice but I would say Most F owners are not going to take off their stock oem silver carbon fiber console to put on a black cf console. I would do it in a heartbeat though if I was a 250/350 owner though. Make the rear seat middle console to match the front silver carbon fiber and I bet you will sell them like Hot Cakes!!! Just make sure you dont charge 3.5 Million dollars for each of them. lol

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
We can do the rear piece in sliver carbon fiber to match the front and we wouldnt charge anywhere near an arm and a leg :)
I would be interested in this piece as well.

Lou

1 - 20 of 30 Posts