Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my car with the KW V3 coilovers. I am not exactly sure how many miles were pure on the coil overs before I bought the car but I have put around 9k miles. I never received the wrench to adjust the coil overs and I am not really an aggressive driver so I don't really feel the need for them. I would like to trade them for the stock system and 500 cash. I am located in south jersey and would like the buyer to trade for the system and cover the installation costs. I would like the shop to be preferably in south jersey or philadelphia. I am negotiable.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I would be interested in doing this but this isn't at all a good deal if we're trading + cash + paying for your installation costs.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I would be interested in doing this but this isn't at all a good deal if we're trading + cash + paying for your installation costs.
seems a little much doesn't it? if you did all that you might just as well buy them NEW and have your oem's to put back on the car when it's time to sell.....

·
Registered
72 Posts
I bought my car with the KW V3 coilovers. I am not exactly sure how many miles were pure on the coil overs before I bought the car but I have put around 9k miles. I never received the wrench to adjust the coil overs and I am not really an aggressive driver so I don't really feel the need for them. I would like to trade them for the stock system and 500 cash. I am located in south jersey and would like the buyer to trade for the system and cover the installation costs. I would like the shop to be preferably in south jersey or philadelphia. I am negotiable.
If I were you, I would keep the KW. Very good coilovers. Even though your not an aggressive driver, it makes the car more comfortable to drive compared to stock. try purchasing the wrench from a vendor. im sure they sell it individually. anyways if ur still gonna go back to stock, good luck in your search as this is a rare car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts