Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey wassup guys! im thinking about widening the isf rear out just like how the orange artisan performance isf has it. i was wondering does anyone know a place in houston, texas or near houston that i could get this done? any suggestions would be helpful.

·
Registered
124 Posts
hey wassup guys! im thinking about widening the isf rear out just like how the orange artisan performance isf has it. i was wondering does anyone know a place in houston, texas or near houston that i could get this done? any suggestions would be helpful.
No idea. But I'm interested in seeing the finished product!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Any good body shop should be able to do it, check local forums and see if they suggest anything.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am getting mine widened this weekend down here in SoFl. I will Take some pics and get them up when i get the car back.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
How much wider are you going? What are you trying to fit in the rear?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am going with Giovanna Kilis and I like the Bridgestone Potenza RE070R RFT, I work for a dealership so I am having the best body guy in our shop do the work. He is one of those classic muscle car guru's that knows way to much about body and paint. Everytime I talk to him I learn something new.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts