Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I really find that sentence funny. See and hear:confused: In my mind, an exhaust is all about power. More and how much and etc. Sound should be secondary, except that you do want it to be to noisy or have a drone. IOW, sound and power is a tradeoff, with power coming in first.

Lou
Power -vs- Exhaust sound, interesting cause I will trade a couple of HP for a better exhaust sound.
I can get power from other sources like Nitrous kit, Super charger or a Turbo but sound is unique and I rather enjoy a great exhaust note while I am driving.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Power -vs- Exhaust sound, interesting cause I will trade a couple of HP for a better exhaust sound.
I can get power from other sources like Nitrous kit, Super charger or a Turbo but sound is unique and I rather enjoy a great exhaust note while I am driving.
My friend is looking to get nitrous kit and exhaust with a deep growl. We'll just finish installing the brake kit and american racing wheels on the truck before be we can start working on the car.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.