Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just wondering if you can recommend some places to get performance parts for the ISF? I have looked on the net and have only found a few sites offering parts for the ISF, and I keep reading posts about some PPE headers that I have never heard of, only heard of the Sikky ones. So if anyone can post up some sites or send them to me in a private message that would be great, thanks Ted.

·
Registered
38 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Don't even think about buying anything from VIPAutosalon.com

They've already stolen $1,800 from me for an order I made in February this year and until today they refuse to pick up my calls or even reply back to my E-mails.

THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've even spoken to Steven Tran who is their Director of Operations and although he has tried to help me out even he can't get my money back because the owner Clark Ishihara has refused to call me and return my money.

Don't even come close to this company as they will rip you off and laugh at your face while dong it.

Unfortunately I've learnt the hard way. Check out Club Lexus and you'll see enough written about them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.