Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
The F-Sport rear sway bar available for the IS250 AWD is the same as the rear bar available for the ISX50 F-Sport Sway Bar front and rear kit.

This bar will fit the ISF, has less compliant bushings and is thicker.

Lou

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
^^^^No, I mean that the F-Sport rear bar available for the IS250 AWD will fit the ISF. It is also the same rear bar as the F-Sport kit that is available for the ISX50, that includes both front and rear bars.

Lou

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
thank you. i think sewell lexus sells the single rear bar for IS250 AWD.
I pulled the installation instruction sheet off the net. Installation drawings are included on this sheet. The PN is PTR02-53080. I'm thinking I'm going to get this.

This form has a cockamamie rule that attachments can't exceed 19.5 kb. The PDF is 68KB. I tried extracting the pages into single sheets, still to big:confused:

Lou

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Any pics of the new bar Lou? :cool:
Nope, I installed it alone, and didn't want to screw my camera up. The blue color looks nice though:p And I installed it with ramps, so there was not a lot of room under the car anyway. Maybe some day when the F is up in the air, I'll take a pict:eek:

Lou

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.