Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone knows of a good place. some dealers are selling front and rear packages. any place i can get just the rear + upgrade bushings?

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Are you referring to the F sport sway or did you have another one in mind? Do you have a link if it is a separate sway?

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
The F-Sport rear sway bar available for the IS250 AWD is the same as the rear bar available for the ISX50 F-Sport Sway Bar front and rear kit.

This bar will fit the ISF, has less compliant bushings and is thicker.

Lou

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you referring to the F sport sway or did you have another one in mind? Do you have a link if it is a separate sway?
i am referring to the F sport rear sway bar. i would like to keep everything OEM as much as possible.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The F-Sport rear sway bar available for the IS250 AWD is the same as the rear bar available for the ISX50 F-Sport Sway Bar front and rear kit.

This bar will fit the ISF, has less compliant bushings and is thicker.

Lou
do you mean the original rear bar for IS 250 AWD is the same as the F sport bar for other IS? i believe there is also a F sport rear bar just for the AWD version.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
^^^^No, I mean that the F-Sport rear bar available for the IS250 AWD will fit the ISF. It is also the same rear bar as the F-Sport kit that is available for the ISX50, that includes both front and rear bars.

Lou

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you. i think sewell lexus sells the single rear bar for IS250 AWD.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
thank you. i think sewell lexus sells the single rear bar for IS250 AWD.
I pulled the installation instruction sheet off the net. Installation drawings are included on this sheet. The PN is PTR02-53080. I'm thinking I'm going to get this.

This form has a cockamamie rule that attachments can't exceed 19.5 kb. The PDF is 68KB. I tried extracting the pages into single sheets, still to big:confused:

Lou

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Any pics of the new bar Lou? :cool:

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Any pics of the new bar Lou? :cool:
Nope, I installed it alone, and didn't want to screw my camera up. The blue color looks nice though:p And I installed it with ramps, so there was not a lot of room under the car anyway. Maybe some day when the F is up in the air, I'll take a pict:eek:

Lou

1 - 11 of 11 Posts