i edited my question to make more sense on what i was asking. sorry for the confusion.
im looking to know what others are getting so when i get into the dealership i am armed with solid facts instead of having them play with me when we sit down to negotiate.
you all know how the dealerships play with buyers.
1. - walk into dealership.
2. - use the restroom
3. - look around show room
4. - salesman spots customer
5. - test drive ISF
6. - drive back to dealership after test drive
7. - walk over to salesmans desk and sit down to fill out paper work for financing
8. - negotiation starts
- salesman starts to walk to finanace room to tell them this customer is a joke
- salesman goes to restroom but lets customer think he is still negotiating with manager.
- salesman comes back and says price is no good, they are not making any money on that.
- renogotiation for a new higher price.
- salesman goes back to manager with the higher price.
*go back and repeat step #10, twenty-six more times*
-customer is finally wore down and will agree to the next price cause he is hungry and wants to just drive his car now!