Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, in the right side of this pic there is a extra something at the top of the windshield in front of the passenger side visor...what is that? XM?...just curious..

·
Registered
222 Posts
That is the rain sensor for the automatic wipers :)

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
^^^^No, that's what I thought too, until I looked at the pict. Their is something to the right of the moisture sensor behind the visor:confused: BTW, that F has the old style mirror.

Lou

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
That looks to be a Sirius satellite receiver. We had a couple of IS-F's come in back in 08' that had those. It's kinda bulky I must admit.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That looks to be a Sirius satellite receiver. We had a couple of IS-F's come in back in 08' that had those. It's kinda bulky I must admit.
That makes more sense...it's not the rain thing b/c I have auto wipers and I don't have that extra thing on the WS...XM uses the shark fin right? So sirius makes the most sense so far..

·
Registered
222 Posts
^^^^No, that's what I thought too, until I looked at the pict. Their is something to the right of the moisture sensor behind the visor:confused: BTW, that F has the old style mirror.

Lou
Ah my bad I didnt look that far over. I have the old style mirror too, whats wrong with it?

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
I have the old style mirror too, whats wrong with it?
Actually, I liked the look and function better on the old mirror than the new one that Have (TSB retrofit). However, the new mirror is slightly larger and does not vibrate like my old one did.

Lou

·
Registered
222 Posts
Actually, I liked the look and function better on the old mirror than the new one that Have (TSB retrofit). However, the new mirror is slightly larger and does not vibrate like my old one did.

Lou
Ah ok mine has no vibration problems so far. :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ah ok mine has no vibration problems so far. :D
Do you drive with the windows and sunroof open? That's when it would vibrate the worst for me.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Do you drive with the windows and sunroof open? That's when it would vibrate the worst for me.
On an almost daily basis yes especially at night when its cool outside.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts