Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last I heard, the build was to be complete by end of February???? What happened? No updates? No information? this is very disappointing to those wanting this performance modification and does not reflect well on confidence of other products. Biggest of all though, no communication. I am in business and sales and the worse thing I could do is not communicate---good-or bad to my clients! Anyone else out there agree? With that being said I would not personally buy anything from Elite--much less turn my car loose.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I don't think Elite performance knows how to market products properly. They were promoting headers and quality and now header topic has died off and i think going ahead with production. Supercharger same thing. If your going to build interest on products maybe follow thru on these projects. I emailled Andy on his Turbo setup months ago and haven't heard anything from him.... Shows level of commitment with potential clients.....

Just my .02 cents
T

·
LexusF.com SPAM Police
689 Posts
Doubt it. The IS-F engine has pretty strong internals. More likely that they couldn't do much with it tuning-wise because of the ECU.
I think you are probably right. But either way they should at least update us on this. Same thing with the headers. Andy made a lot of claims as to their products being the best and expecting the biggest gains, then all of a sudden....nothing.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am definitaly interested in their products, but it seams like they just died off.... I hope they come back they had some nice stuff!
LOL Elite was an epic fail of massive proportions. Splat sold his ISF immediately after this "project" which took a year was "complete."

Elite had headers they were working on along with other products but they had the same fate that the illustrious supercharger had.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am waiting for a good working setup. The F would be amazing with 5psi supercharger system.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.