Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

I was just at work this morning looking out of the window when I saw a black IS-F pull into the gas-station across the street. They question come up in my mind, there are several owners of IS-F's in the LA area, how many do we have here in the West-LA area?

Perhaps a mini-meet is in order? http://www.lexusf.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

-Philip

·
Registered
92 Posts
Could've been me. Where is your office located? I seem to see always the same black ISF as mine everywhere i go.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was at the mobil station on the corner of Santa Monica and Sepulveda.

I *just* got my SGM IS-F 1.5 weeks ago so I don't think you've been seeing me around, that and I'm still going back and forth between the ISF and IS300.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I've been known to drive in and around the WLA area >

at times. Usually fill up at the Chevron in Westwood or at the Chevron on the corner or Westwood and Santa Monica Blvds. Other then that the car is mostly in motion :)

Black IS-F with tinted windows :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I passed by a Black IS-F this past weekend on Barrington just south of SM blvd.
I waved and you waved back. Is that one of you guys?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Let me know about the meet.
I live in Irvine (Orange County) and in Torrance (LA) so im not too far from west LA.

Anyways, PM me if you guys end up meeting.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How about those of us interested get together one Sunday early afternoon, maybe around noon or 1:00pm.

I don't know any good places, but a few lots that come to mind would be some on 28th street and ocean park, in one of the SM business park lots. Not very big, but we can at least meet there and go somewhere else.

Any other suggestions for dates, times, or places?

-Philip

·
Registered
137 Posts
Think that was me! We really need a WLA GTG soon! We could always meet at the Federal Building on Wilshire/Sepulveda as their parking lot is usually empty on the weekends.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We really need a WLA GTG soon! We could always meet at the Federal Building on Wilshire/Sepulveda as their parking lot is usually empty on the weekends.
That sounds pretty good to me. My dad taught me how to drive at the Federal building back before there were any barriers or divisions.

How about Sunday March 29, 2009 at 12:30pm at the parking lot on the west side of the building; the one closest to Sepulveda.
I'd say if this works for 3-4 or more of us, lets do it!
Reply in the affirmative if you can make it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Sunday March 29th @ 12:30 works for me! Can someone

post it on the "other" site as well so we can get a good turn out?

The exteneded weather forcast looks good for that day too! :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
post it on the "other" site as well so we can get a good turn out?

The exteneded weather forcast looks good for that day too! :)
done!

See you there on the 29th. :)

-Philip

·
Registered
137 Posts
Sunday March 29, 2009 at 12:30pm at the Federal Building

Who else is going to be there?

Did someone post this on the other IS-F site as I can't? :(

Reminder, THIS Sunday @ 12:30 p.m. at the Federal Building on Wilshire Blvd & Sepulveda, the far west side of the parking lot nearest to Sepulveda Blvd.

Looking forward to seeing you all there! :)

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Damn it. I wish I could make it. If it was only later in the day.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Man! I wish this meet was posted separately with an "LA Meet" title or something. I've been waiting to meet other IS-F owners in this part of town. What ever happened to that poll?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dean, ISFKING and I met up today.

We 3 chatted for an hour and half, swapped stories, complimented each others ISF's, got to see what little customizations we've each made.

Overall it was a happy little mini-meet. We discussed meeting up again to go to a larger meet together with all of our F's.

Next time we do that, I'll put a post in general so people don't miss the dates/times.

-Philip

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Man! I wish this meet was posted separately with an "LA Meet" title or something. I've been waiting to meet other IS-F owners in this part of town. What ever happened to that poll?
It's an old thread that went past 30 days. We'll have to do something soon. I did a mini meet of F's this past weekend with some friends. I'll post my photos up. Hopefully we can all get together and have a larger than 3 IS F group shot. :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts