Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 9 of 36 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
I have the Blue Chrome metallic in a 19X9 and 19X10. Just put them on and tried all sorts of ways to make them rub but no rubbing issues so far. The only thing I have not done is put 4 people and some cargo in it. Mounted them with PS2's. Except for the 2 month wait, I'm pretty happy with it. I'll try to post pics.
oarngemig,, hope all is well with the storm, I know that Magallanes got hit pretty hard as well as some of Dasma.

· Registered
9 Posts
Whatever the cost of the flats (flat finish, that is), I beleive that the blue chrome was anotherr 3 bills approx. on top of that. Slightly more than 3 k with mounting and balancing plus the tires. FYI for all, I opted to buy a set of tpms to program into the car making the car think it's a set of snows. Set it on "b" and the TPMS light goes away. My dealer was nice enough to program it under warranty. As stated, I drove at 45 degrees on steep driveways and have driven about 100 miles with 2 peeps in the car and no rubbing. Must be the lower (35's and 30's) tires but all told is slightly smaller by just a hair. I'll keep you all posted as far as rubbing is concerned but with the Bay Bridge the way it is, the car ain't goin too far....for now

· Registered
9 Posts
It does feel different but did not get to push it. Wife was in the car and I was also breaking in the new tires. I even got the aluminum lugs so that's even lighter yet. I'll keep you posted.
Tires are 245/35's and 275/30's on PS2's. They are so close to the fenders that dropping the car might not be an option. Plan B will be to roll the fender and might give a little more clearance.
Praying for all the homeboys back there. A good friend of mine got his X5 and a R1200GS submerged in Maga. Even took a snapshot of a jetski going down Trinidad street. Another friend who resides outside Xavier got a whole Exped submerged. Hope all goes well.
I don't think I'll ever track the ISF. I'm building a 90 Miata for doing track days with and maybe a few autocrosses. I like your pics dicing it out with the C63.
Thanks for the compliments but it was kinda funny, the wife actually said that the flat finish looks better.

· Registered
9 Posts
Kazaks, nice pronunciation with the Ayyy! I'll work on the pics from straight back. I have one but from up pointing down. I drove from Alameda to San Mateo friday night across the SM bridge. Although traffic was bad going there cuz of the Bay Bridge, I got to push coming home and yes, it does feel better. Hard to describe but it feels lighter. Kinda like a lighter flywheel, if that makes sense. Never rubbed nor did anything out of the ordinary. Stay tuned...

· Registered
9 Posts
oarngemig,

Nice collection of toys...too bad I am not coming home for the holidays or else I'd like to check out the "Toy Box". Sounds like Toys Are Us, but better. Question for you, confirm that they are 18's and not the 19's cuz I think the offset is different with the 18's
Someone had asked about the offset, I think it is as indicated on their website:
http://www.weds.co.jp/english/products/wedssport/sa67r.html
Looks like 35 in front and 42 to the rears....
To those waiting for the hind pics, I'll work on them this weekend.
BTW, night before halloween, I drove around quite a bit with 2 people in the car and still, no rubbing. Too bad I cannot say for certain but it's lookin good so far.

· Registered
9 Posts
Weds

Sorry guys, I tried to upload the pictures but after it says it is uploading, it goes nowhere and I don't know where it goes. oarngemig, , I tried running my nails along the edge of the decals and it feels like there might be a clear coat on it already. I'll have my body shop confirm and thanks for the heads up.

1 - 9 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.