Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is one SLOW lap around Mosport. This was my 8th lap around the track, EVER.

One Lap around

A nice shot getting passed by another IS-F!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Awesome dude! Very SLOW:rolleyes: lap indeed, how fast were you going? Wow that video with IS-F passing is sick, just shows how quick the F really is from the outside. nice video:) keep em coming.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Cool Vids Bro! Can't wait to see you race the M3..

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Nice vids, looks like a fun event! :cool:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey Deepak nice video clips, I didn't expect them to turnout this good.
And sleep well, if we were on bikes you would have spanked me for sure.
Check this video I found from last year at mosport, I can't figure out what kind of car it was that was chasing and filming, but I'm 100% positive thats me in the Lexus.
http://vimeo.com/2112456

·
Registered
294 Posts
nice videos

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
FBTO, that is AWESOME! Made my whole day. Got my blood flowing again! Thanks for taking the time to post that up. You will be a terror with your new track wheels/tires.

Doug

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I second that -- would like to hear the engine noise rather than the music.

Unfortunately, I had the sound set to Low, so there was no engine sound at all, that is why I threw in the music. I will try it next time with sound on, and see how it comes out.

Maybe Fig can tell me if I set it to High, does the engine sound come out ok? The blipping sound was getting me excited all day long!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Deepak nice video clips, I didn't expect them to turnout this good.
And sleep well, if we were on bikes you would have spanked me for sure.
Check this video I found from last year at mosport, I can't figure out what kind of car it was that was chasing and filming, but I'm 100% positive thats me in the Lexus.
http://vimeo.com/2112456
Don't worry Bill, I am not loosing sleep. I have already figured a few spots I can pick up some time. As soon as I swing another track day, I will be there!

I hope you like the shot of you flying past me in that second video. I think I might have another somewhere, I have not gone through all the video. I also have some of me chasing down the 911 C4S and the M5!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh and Bill, that car chasing you was a Cayman.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts