Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys think its a good idea to get Valentine 1 customed built into your rearview mirror?, I am getting it done next friday new blinder's M25 Xtreme installed as well let me know your opinions!

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Do you guys think its a good idea to get Valentine 1 customed built into your rearview mirror?, I am getting it done next friday new blinder's M25 Xtreme installed as well let me know your opinions!
It will make it hard for the cops to notice it and it would also give the V1 good range from the high-center of your windshield, it would work nicely imo. I would definitely like to see some pics of the setup though once you have it done :)

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah definetely mike ill put up some pictures of it when its done, im crossing my fingers on that this guy is going to do a perfect job, because hes flying from florida to new york just to do this so, wow looking at everyone elses isf with no front plates makes mine look like crap ughhh....freaking dealership put front plates on mine...

·
Registered
114 Posts
I would be curious how it will pickup signals from behind? One if the great features of the V1 is the ability to show you 'where' the radar is coming from. My understanding is that the V1 needs a clear view through the back window in order for this to work?

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
I would be curious how it will pickup signals from behind? One if the great features of the V1 is the ability to show you 'where' the radar is coming from. My understanding is that the V1 needs a clear view through the back window in order for this to work?
That would depend on where the unit is installed. If it is right below the mirror, you would have no problem (thats where mine is installed and it has a clear view out the back window). If it is next to or the same level as the mirror, you still shouldn't have an issue with catching rear radar as it still has a view outside the rear window. :D Now if it was installed above the mirror, then you would more then likely have an issue picking up rear radar. It all depends on the custom setup, but ChrisH does have a good point, make sure the installer keeps that in mind when installing it, it needs to be able to have a clear view outside the rear window

1 - 5 of 5 Posts