Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
i have a pair of T3/T4 turbos brand new never used. (they were for my 95 mustang, never installed)
What would it cost to hook them up. All I have are the two turbos.
Whats the price range with all the parts I would need to get them installed with everything else that's needed. Thank you.
In total, it should cost you around 6-8k. Its an extremely simple car to turbo.
I would think these are too small for the engine, a lot of hardware would be needed, it would be a be off custom job so you are looking at a $15K+ bill, you may be able to use them with part of the Artisan Performance system if you can find one second hand.

It is not worth it IMO, the Elite supercharger option would be more cost effective if it ever gets finished
Are you serious? You do understand he doesn't need to build the motor:confused:

·
Registered
96 Posts
I know the engine does not need to be built but as the Artisan kit costs $17K for parts alone I assumed $15K to be reasonable
Really? Not going to lie, thats nuts:eek:

Since you already have the turbos all you're really looking at is some custom piping, an intercooler + bov, and a couple of wastegates (assuming the turbos you have aren't internally gated). I believe the stock ecu will compensate for up to 8psi so no tuning really needed (though not ideal). T3/T4's really aren't that large and could probably fit where the cats are on the stock headers. If you wanted to be really cheap you could probably have everything done for about $2-3k...
This is what im thinking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.