Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Nope i promise by the end of feb i am going to be flying to minn to pick up my supercharged F!
Splat, when are we going to get some updates/details about your build. If everything is going along fine, why hasn't any new info been put out regarding this build? Elite was very eager to spread the word at the beginning, but has been very closed lipped over the last several months...why? I am not trying to be negative, but am justifiably curious about the lack of info as things drag on. I'm sure when everything is said and done it will be an AWESOME setup.

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Honestly i was gone for a while and didnt really care i heard updates here and there. Then things happened business wise. Im not going to put andys stuff out there but lets just say things have become much better for them as him and his partners are now sole owners. Also they have been working on fine tuning there CNC machine so all parts are made in house (will cut time and cost for future orders). That being said Andy and i sat down today and talked via phone for a while. Everything is done except they were not happy with the way the supercharger sat on the manifold took some new measurements and are cutting a new one to adjust it. I will have new pics for everyone this week. Also they had other issues with the original design so the process has had its ups and downs. I can tell you the only thing we are waiting on is machining and a few tweaks!!
Thanks for the info. I am excited to see the finished product. Andy was lucky to find someone who would give him such an expensive car to keep around for R&D for such a long period of time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.