Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
They really dam* quick aren't they! I have a friend who drives one and he took me for a ride once and man oh man I was surprised!

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
The factory 5.7L is already a beast. The TRD S/C makes it a killer for sure!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Motor Trend or Motor Authority (I can't remember which) supposedly managed a 0-60 time of 4.4 seconds, and a quarter mile in 13 flat! This is a nearly 5000 pound truck we are talking about!!

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
yeah, I had considered it before the F...maybe down the road.

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Is the TRD Supercharger actually out yet? I went to toyota.com but did not see it listed in the accesories available.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We just launched it in Canada today. Note that this kit is for the 07-08 Tundra, and the 09 will follow shortly. I would assume TRD has already released it in the US...

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
I wonder why it's not on the Toyota Website? You think you would want people to see it being available.... What is the cost of it installed?

·
Registered
113 Posts
We have a special in Canada that is going out for $7589 installed. It's about $1000 off as the installation is quoted at 11 hours. The kit comes with the supercharger, TRD intake, larger fuel pump, separate coolant supply and pump and an ECU flash. Full warranty.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
So the best part is that the ECU is reflashed no piggy BS from unichip. I am gonna look into the programming stuff. Injectors and new fuel pump.

Fig

1 - 18 of 18 Posts