Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally had my headers installed yesterday! It took a year of looking around for a shop that could do everything I wanted though, and thought this was worth sharing with other IS F owners in Ontario.

I came across Weir Tech in Burlington after hearing about the excellent quality fabrication work they have done building headers and exhaust systems for the Genesis guys and the M3 exhaust/custom mufflers they build under a different brand name. They were a little hesitant about installing parts since fabrication is more their business, but they really liked the F and would be happy to see more of them.

They are working on a prototype IS F exhaust and I will be lending my car for the project. They are interested in giving the community a more tuned exhaust like the icode and HKS offerings, while making the same power as the true dual systems. I'll post a separate build thread for those interested. It should happen April/May. Hopefully they will get on here as a vendor.

Weir Technologies Inc. 5035 North Service Rd. D10 Burlington, ON. Canada L7L 5V2 Text or Call: (905) 802.4703

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Carbon I'm in Misssauga/ Oakville boarder I will keep them in mind, but just ordered an ISS Forged DES system - Maybe you can come out to a meet sometime with the local Lexus group...I tired of being the only F. and would like to hear the headers - I assume PPE or Sikky?

Digger08
PPE headers. I'd gladly meet up with you guys. When is the next meet?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks Digger, that is a good day for me. I look forward to seeing a bunch of IS Fs in one place.

We could try doing an IS F meet if you guys can't make it to Richmond Hill.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.