Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Interesting stuff! It sounds badass :) I'm not sure about the plume of smoke when the Stig raced the car though, probably should get that checked out

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Happy to be a "dork." :)
Yeah, me too. I owned a BMW 525i for a while and it drove like a dream. Unfortunately keeping it running was a nightmare. I put $5k in less than 2 years just to fix stuff.

The BMW dealer always acted like I should just be glad to be in the midst of greatness and to just put up and shut up. My Lexus dealer is a stark contrast to that. They fall all over themselves (relatively speaking) to keep me happy.

The Lexus is definitely an easier car to live with, unless you are looking for a cushier ride in your sports sedan :p

On a slightly different topic, has anyone heard about when American Top Gear is going to debut? I heard it will be on NBC, but I haven't heard any specifics yet.

Jeff
08 Smoky Granite Mica IS-F

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
If anyone is interested, Top Gear Season 12 is now available on iTunes. Episode 5 features the IS-F versus the M3 Sedan. I guess that episode will be available in about 4 weeks time.

Currently only episode 1 is available. I'm a Top Gear junkie so I bought the season pass :)

Jeff

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
If anyone is interested, Top Gear Season 12 is now available on iTunes. Episode 5 features the IS-F versus the M3 Sedan. I guess that episode will be available in about 4 weeks time.

Currently only episode 1 is available. I'm a Top Gear junkie so I bought the season pass :)

Jeff
Good to know Jeff, I've been waiting for season 12 to come out on itunes :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts