Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was making a left on green when i was t-boned by a crazy lady on xanax that ran the red light and i couldnt proceed until the car infront turned first she hit me the car spun and did a 360 ,the car is not totaled but has lots of damage

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As far as safety wen everything worked put well not a scratch gt hit by the side curtain airbag but that was the worst thing I would give it five stars i got hit from a dead stop while she was google atleast 40 50 andni had a passanger we both walked away Fine so even if it was totaled I would of got another one never felt safer jus hope to get my car back soon

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bro, make sure you point out to the adjuster that there is no gap all the way to the end where the trunk is!!! your car is very close to totalled... your doors, side airbags, curtain bags, seats, door pillars,,, all done,, If its not totalled, make sure they pay for all oem parts only!!! Kinda stupid to get hit and then it gets fixed with used or aftermarket parts,,, tell them this, would you like it if I chopped off your leg and just say that I'll glue it back for you and put a band-aid over the boo boo??
the seat alone cost 5k i wish they would of just totaled it the pillar is done the adjuster said all oem parts car fully resprayed but this is bs and what gap all the way to the end

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thank you for all comments im trying hard im gonna see about getting another adjuster to take a look i really dont understand how its not totaled, and thanks for the comment on the tails =]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.