Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

Strasse Forged S8 Wheels on a MM F

19K views 38 replies 25 participants last post by  newbiedude 
#1 · (Edited)
Well everyone, I finally made the plunge and purchased a set of wheels and tires for the car. I have to say, I absolutely love the way they look.

I want to say thank you to Rob and all the guys over at Strasse Forged. They did an amazing job on the wheels and helped me throughout the entire process. They have been nothing but great to me and the customer service has been extremely impressive. They've been calling to make sure I'm happy and that everything is living up to my expectations (and it is).

The build quality, finish and chrome quality are stunning and second-to-none. I've been in the market for wheels for quite some time and I am more than happy with the company and wheels I chose to go with. The wheels are absolutely perfect for the car :thumbup:

I can't say enough about how happy I am about dealing with Strasse Forged, Rob and the quality of the wheels :woot:

Here are a few of the pics and complete specs:

Wheels:
Strasse Forged S8
Brushed Aluminum Centers with High Polished Lips
20x9 Front 1.5" Lip
20x10.5 Rear 2.5" Lip

Tires:
Nitto Invo
Front: 245/30/20
Rear: 285/25/20

Photos were taken by local photographer Vu Nguyen :thumbup:

See less See more
#5 ·
#12 ·
Thank you everyone, I really appreciate the nice comments! :D

No issues with rubbing what-so-ever. It has been a while, I've been trolling around on here but haven't really posted lately.

Looks great! Did you notice much difference in ride quality vs. the stock 19s?

Jeff
08 Smoky Granite Mica IS F
Thanks! Honestly I couldn't tell a difference between these and the stock 19's. I've had some of my good friends comment that it feels slightly smoother but how accurate that is, I'm not sure.

sweet. what did these go for? Love the lip and style!
Thanks! I'd be happy to PM you pricing information for them. They're very reasonably priced and the quality/craftsmanship and customer service are second to none.

#17 ·
yes, that would be cool. ill look for the reply. :D
Check you Inbox! :cool:

hey can you post more pics of your car (front, back, and sides) looks really good. Not a big fan of rims, especially when the stock rims are so hot, but yours looks great!
Thanks man! What are you looking for with regards to the pictures? These photos cover a lot of the angles on the car with the exception of the rear.

nice wheels bigmike.
once again big mike looks fantastic!
Thanks guys!

#20 ·
They sure are :cool:

Looking for pictures of the rear... Looks like you have a rear diffuser on? Wanted to see it. Also, you got to let me know how you blacked out the window trim. I've been wanting to do it but a lot of body shops advised me to not do it because the pieces are so gentle and they are a lot pieces that can easily bend!!! Let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks lol
I will be happy to get some pictures of the rear and up-close ones of the trim for you. The trim is actually tape I used, easy as hell and looks awesome. I'd be happy to get a name/website for you if you'd like.

Mike

#25 ·
You have a PM on ClubLexus

Man, this makes me miss silver for sure. Great looking wheels Mike.

Fig
Thanks man! Can't wait to see some of your new products coming out

#27 ·
^I was a little skeptical at first but they blew my expectations out of the water. I'm still extremely pleased with both my wheel and tire choice. Strasse forged makes and amazing wheel

#29 ·
^Thanks Mike, I appreciate it very much!

#31 ·
^I'd like more information and perhaps some numbers on them :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.