Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
shit i wish the elevation here was 902ft not 2195. lol. what does he have done to his car on that dyno?

·
Registered
222 Posts
are you planing on doing a tune first to see if that will yield anything on its own or do you not think its worth it?

·
Registered
194 Posts
All that is on it is the exhaust, intake, ported tb, and ported intake manifold from elite!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Andy congrats on breaking 400whp. Curious to see what the headers are going to add. Any guess on what 0-60 and 1/4 mile times might be?

·
Registered
386 Posts
True, they are good numbers but I never really saw it I saw a lot of 350's?

·
Registered
194 Posts
If you go on CL you can see his response. He didnt go to the dyno right away after it made the numbers.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The 350whp runs were done in snow mode and 4th gear. The reason for this is we wanted to know why the car made so much less power in those modes. Turns out in snow mode the car has much less timing and only opens the throttle about 50% at the peak HP point. The very last run in the video is the Sport mode 6th gear pull, and that is when the car made 402whp.

·
LexusF.com SPAM Police
689 Posts
Thanks. It's good to know that the snow mode changes a lot more than just throttle response (what I thought it did). Appreciate the clarification.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Any updates on the gains with the headers? How about any CEL's?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Congrats guys good solid numbers. Splat now you need a set of sikky headers to put you around 460 rwhp!!!!!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts