Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to ask this stupid question but why when i log on the f forum i see RED X everywhere

·
Registered
55 Posts
yeah, the graphics haven't been showing up for a couple days for me either

·
Registered
15 Posts
That discussion is about using safari - that's not the issue here. I always use safari (iPhone) without an issue. Something has happened with the site the last few days. Even with explorer now the graphics don't show up. Is anyone looking into this?

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
^^^^It started off about Safari, because that's where I thought the problem was. It has, however, grown to cover all browsers on Windows machines and the Mac. I too, find it puzzling that no mods have responded. There is a definite problem with this site that is not being addressed. That could mean the end of this site, and bye-bye to the $ I spent for premier membership.

Lou

·
LexusF.com SPAM Police
689 Posts
I'll post this thread on the Mod forums. I don't know how or why this is happening myself.

thanks

·
Administrator
238 Posts
Thanks for the reports guys. Since the domain name change, some of the old images were hard coded in to read off the old domain. That was the reason for the red Xs. We have since tried to track them all down and fix the path settings for them. If you see any more, please email me directly at [email protected] so I can fix those as well. Cheers!

Nadeem

1 - 7 of 7 Posts