Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts
hmm nice car... and its looking great.. you keep it very clean, i guess you are pretty expert in all of these working.. Actually I never wash my car at home.. so that's why its impressive to me. Thanks for sharing the photos...

Nice pictures you have. I like to make 2d animations models of cars and etc. This style just considers the animated subject’s height and width. Characters, animated text, and animated objects are all two-dimensional and drawn by hand or on a computer. Since the technology is so accessible, this type of animation is gaining popularity. My next car project will be explained video
Wheel Tire Hood Vehicle Toy

Nice pictures you have. I like to make 2d animations models of cars and etc. This style just considers the animated subject’s height and width. Characters, animated text, and animated objects are all two-dimensional and drawn by hand or on a computer. Since the technology is so accessible, this type of animation is gaining popularity. My next car project will be explained video View attachment 2355
Haha, this is so cute and intuitive.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.