Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey guys,

We have been working on Splats car for a bit and I wanted to post up some pics before it goes off to get Supercharged by Elite.
Here is a little about the car.

Parts List:

ISS Forged QES Track Exhaust
ISS Forged 20" Spyder
Wheels Size: 20x8.5 with a 2" Lip Front and 20x10.5 with a 3" Lip Rear
Wheel Finish: Satin Aluminum with High Polished Lips
Tein Sport Comfort ( EDFC Compatible )
Elite Transmission Cooler
Elite Big Bore Throttle Body
Elite Port and Polished Intake
Blitz Throttle Controller
Joe Z Intake Pipe
Toms Air Filter
Rear Diffuser

Enjoy

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its the ISSForged QES. and the rear diffuser was made by S4Play from clublexus.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Your wheels are awesome! I'm excited for your supercharger installation! Tell us the results when its done.:)

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Can you post pics of your car without the ISS Forged logos on them?

Thanks.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Can you post pics of your car without the ISS Forged logos on them?

Thanks.
Sorry i dont have any without the logo (i didnt take the pics). can i ask why you took them down and why it matters. They took the pics they own the rights and put there logo on the photo. Im not here as a vendor just sharing some info before my car leaves.

Side note if i purchase something and it happens to have a logo on it should the photo be removed? Sure looks like a case of discrimination in here bc others have the same thing a company logo on a part they posted up. (Just calling a spade a spade).

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
As for your post, it's verbatim from what ISS posted on CL. That's fine there as they are vendors over here. Since they are not vendors here, your post looks like a subliminal ad for them.

BTW, PM me with those links and i'll be happy to take them down.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As for your post, it's verbatim from what ISS posted on CL. That's fine there as they are vendors over here. Since they are not vendors here, your post looks like a subliminal ad for them.

BTW, PM me with those links and i'll be happy to take them down.
its looks identical bc i copied and pasted over here, its my car nothing wrong with sharing. Doesnt matter that they are not a vendor over here. They didnt post it. Back to my point, JoeZ isnt a vendor here yet posts his products all up and down with no reprocussions. I posted photos with info on my car, not selling anything!

links are in the pics.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
its looks identical bc i copied and pasted over here, its my car nothing wrong with sharing. Doesnt matter that they are not a vendor over here. They didnt post it. Back to my point, JoeZ isnt a vendor here yet posts his products all up and down with no reprocussions. I posted photos with info on my car, not selling anything!

links are in the pics.
Sharing is perfectly fine, but since you have disregarded my requests and decided to rant about it, i'm going to go ahead and lock this.

Please feel free to post a new thread on your own WITHOUT ranting or copying a post verbatim from someone else's post in another forum.

Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.