Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 5 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Nice!!!!!! I love that it's my car. She sounds mean. Great job sikky! The car was run on 93 octane.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I'm glad you enjoyed the ride. I was gonna take you around the back roads some more but it started raining.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Thats what I like to hear!!!!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
If it was on 29, then you probably saw Jaslapp...Blue, loud and driving fast?
That would be me :D. I live in woodbine and work in columbia. I use to live in EC so a lot of my friends live in that area. You should pass emissions no problem. I'll find out in a few months I should be getting a notice to go to emmissions soon I believe. If you ever want to check her out let me know!

·
Registered
294 Posts
double i know im almost ready for a refund
I know it can be discouraging but give them some time guys. I agree if they said 3 weeks it should of been three weeks but sometimes things get held up when it's out of your hands. I know they don't do the PCing they send it out to another place to do it. If that place holds them up there isn't much Sikky can do besides ask them to hurry up. The product is well worth the wait trust me guys. I'll see if there is anything I can do to speed the process up.

Oh close to 4,000 miles on the headers no problems :cool:

1 - 5 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.