Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
191 Posts
I visited an empty parking lot this evening and decided to have a little fun. This car really needs some 275's in the back! Anyway, this is what the car sounds like with the SIKKY headers and the PTS JoeZ exhaust. I love it! I have about 400 miles on the headers now with no CEL and nothing but smiles. Thank you SIKKY and JE! :thumbup:

· Registered
191 Posts
Caymandiver, that was great!The numbers are already impressive I was just waiting to hear more comments on how it sounds like with the sikkys. Nice and angry. I like the higher pitch as a result. By the way, was that the rev limiter cutting in?
Another order coming up.
Yeah that is the rev limiter kicking in. In person these headers sound even better. I feel like I'm driving a new car again. Lol

· Registered
191 Posts
Out of curiosity, Do these LT's weigh less than the stock logs..?? MB did this same exhaust set up on my E63 and it is by far the weakest point of the engine. Too bad the people making LT's for the 63 want an arm and a leg, almost literally...
The headers are 1 lb lighter per side.

· Registered
191 Posts
Cayman, what are your thoughts on passing emissions in VA?
I just had my emissions done about a month ago with the JoeZ exhaust. All they do is plug into the OBD2 port and look for error codes and since the Sikky Headers come with a clever simulator the car is Error free and will pass emissions.

· Registered
191 Posts
Hi, I'm new to the forum and thinking about picking up a used 08 is-f and installing a joe-z exhaust and sikky headers. So with the two mods, I don't ever have to worry about taking any aftermarket parts off for emissions? Because that would 100% deter me from getting the mods.

Btw caymandiver75, I think I might have seen you in Columbia roaring by on 29. The only reason I presume is because the is-f sounded nothing like stock. I roll down my window periodically when I drive near one, haha. Are you in that area? I frequent EC and Columbia regularly.
Are you a Maryland or Virginia resident? I can't speak for Maryland, but here in VA, they just hook the car up to the OBD2 port and scan for emissions codes.

You probably did see Jaslapp1. I believe he works up that way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.