Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
I just had my emissions done about a month ago with the JoeZ exhaust. All they do is plug into the OBD2 port and look for error codes and since the Sikky Headers come with a clever simulator the car is Error free and will pass emissions.
Hi, I'm new to the forum and thinking about picking up a used 08 is-f and installing a joe-z exhaust and sikky headers. So with the two mods, I don't ever have to worry about taking any aftermarket parts off for emissions? Because that would 100% deter me from getting the mods.

Btw caymandiver75, I think I might have seen you in Columbia roaring by on 29. The only reason I presume is because the is-f sounded nothing like stock. I roll down my window periodically when I drive near one, haha. Are you in that area? I frequent EC and Columbia regularly.

· Registered
3 Posts
I'm in the suburbs of Baltimore. I am having a daily mental debate of trading in my dd 05 g35 cpe and a beater 04 accord for the is-f. The G35 is in mint condition and the accord is the work horse. Financially, not wise but damn... the is-f is consuming my mind...

shoot... I have already been reading up on the diys already. I refuse to buy a car that I can't do most of the maintenance on.

· Registered
3 Posts
That would be me :D. I live in woodbine and work in columbia. I use to live in EC so a lot of my friends live in that area. You should pass emissions no problem. I'll find out in a few months I should be getting a notice to go to emmissions soon I believe. If you ever want to check her out let me know!
Thanks for the offer! I'll have to make some time sometime soon. I'll be keeping the G but waiting for a "steal" on a used is-f.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.