Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, quick question im not sure if its my ISF or everyones if this occurs to everyone, but when you turn the wheel a complete full turn both either right or left, you hear the bearings a little bit, if you put maybe a little gas into it, does anyone hear that, it doesnt really sound right or is it me, and i should get it checked asap, as well as if i turn my wheel fully to any direction, and push on the gas somewhat alot, like i feel like the car "jumps" a little in order to make that sharp of a turn, if you understand what i am saying, if not pm me im very skeptical on whether to get it fixed or not. Thanks

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
okay, i was just wondering ive noticed it before, but when my buddy was in the car with me and it happened hes like "whats that sound? i said it was normal, cause his dad owns a body shop and hes knows cars, but wasn't familiar with the F yet, and said your bearings or something might be messed up" so just wanted to ask. Thanks guys. Hey mike quick question what mods do you have know, pm me the answer, thanks.!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.