Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my latest non automotive photoshoot with a friend of mine, thought I'd share it with you all.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I KNOW I need to be now!!!!

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Hmmm...looks similar to a few of the toys I have in my safe downstairs. Where was that shoot? A beautiful looking place

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm...looks similar to a few of the toys I have in my safe downstairs. Where was that shoot? A beautiful looking place
A dr at the hospital I work at was kind enough to lend me the use of his home :)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice guns (and gal, lol)! Are all of them real? Looks like some of them are airsoft types.
Nope they are all real guns!

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Nice work, I like the capture of all the detail in the room and nice shadow compensation. Not a hugs fan of the lace gloves, but she does a good job as a subject. I was expecting a sniper shot haha.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Man those are awesome pics. Composition and theme are excellent!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys glad you like it :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
I was expecting to see a girl with an F when I first opened the post. Great pictures though. Your extremely good at taking photos. A beautiful house and beautiful girl the only thing missing is a beautiful F!!!!!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This was actually right before I bought the F so I didn't have one at the time. The owner of the home had a Bentley GTC but it was dirty so we chose to just shoot in the house.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts