Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IS F Owners,

I'm trying to get a tally of IS F owners in the NorCal area so we can possibly plan some events, meets, group track outings (particularly interested in this), etc.

Appreciate responses to this thread with:
  • Your City Location
  • Year/Color/Options
  • Mods
  • Whatever else noteworthy

Here's my info:
  • Oakland
  • 2008 Granite with Nav/ML - pretty much fully loaded
  • No Mods...yet
  • Would love to get a group for a track event (hopefully with discounts/group rates).

Thanks,
ISFnFast

·
Registered
69 Posts
* Your City Location
* Year/Color/Options
* Mods
* Whatever else noteworthy

-------Sac Town
2008/Red/full meal deal
Joe Zed exhaust and intake
Loving everything but the brake dust!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies...seems that there's a lot more activity going on with the CL site.

I've compiled a list of NorCal Owners from responses to this thread and the one on the CL site, as well as a quick scrubbing through the all encompassing CL Official IS F Roll Call thread.

Here's what I have so far (see attached). Please let me know if I've missed anyone or inadvertently misrepresented anything in the spreadsheet. (Copied and pasted the info from threads.)

If you'd rather not be on the list for any reason, please let me know and I'll remove you from the list.

Looking forward to some events in the near future - at least before the summer's end.

Thanks!
Tim

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies...seems that there's a lot more activity going on with the CL site.

I've compiled a list of NorCal Owners from responses to this thread and the one on the CL site, as well as a quick scrubbing through the all encompassing CL Official IS F Roll Call thread.

Here's what I have so far (see attached). Please let me know if I've missed anyone or inadvertently misrepresented anything in the spreadsheet. (Copied and pasted the info from threads.)

If you'd rather not be on the list for any reason, please let me know and I'll remove you from the list.

Looking forward to some events in the near future - at least before the summer's end.

Thanks!
Tim
Attachment didn't seem to work the first time...trying again. (Didn't like xls so it's zipped)

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Andy

Campbell, California (San Jose)
2008/Starfire Pearl over Black/ML, Nav, Satellite, Park Assist
Stock

1 - 6 of 6 Posts