Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I fitted an uprated (bigger diameter) rear anti roll bar on my track ford cougar and it broke one of the mounts holding the bracket around the bar. Lasted quite a long time before it broke but it still broke. People strengthen the support now if fitting them. Does it look like the ISF has a strong mount to last with this mod?

·
Registered
81 Posts
That's a good question. However, the F-Sport line is manufactured by Lexus, and these parts are designed for our IS line of cars. you can check out the official site here:
http://www.fsport.com

When changing any stock component to an aftermarket piece, you run some level of risk. That risk is mitigated by proper design and engineering. I have a lot of confidence in the F-Sport lineup, as well as many of the components designed by members of this board. There are plenty of positive threads with happy owners of JoeZ, Borla, ISS, and other components, and I think its great to have these options for our ISF's. :)
Oh right, i didnt realise Lexus made this stuff (im new to Lexus). Thats cool then. Some nice stuf on that site.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.