Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Welcome to the site!! Congrats on your purchase! The link above will help you out with your question :)

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
if may fit fine, but is it really an upgrade or merely a change?
The F sport lower sway bar is 3mm thicker then the stock one that comes on the F (16mm stock vs 19mm with the F sport). Adding thickness to a sway will reduce body roll when turning in the F. Those that have this mod say it's worth the extra 3mm and it really reduces body, others question whether it really makes that big of a difference. It's up to you to see if it's worth paying for the 3 extra millimeters.

I found an interesting article that I posted below about how sway bars work (for those who aren't too sure), it's pretty cool stuff imo

http://www.houseofthud.com/cartech/swaybars.htm

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
i don't think he was referring to rear sway bar. chasis brace is a completely different mod.
Your right, I read the title of the original thread that SuperFreak posted and went off on a tangent about sway bars trying to help, oops :( At least it'll serve as a good reference for others on sway bars :cool:

This thread will then answer the original question of whether or not the rear chassis brace will fit

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.