Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only had my IS-D for 10 days or so.... Very satisfying car so far. However, as I live in LA and drive locally often, I have noticed that I already have a strange symphony of rattles coming from several directions. This only occurs over bad roads, but seriously, I only have 300mi on the clock... Is this something I will have to deal with regularly? How helpful are the dealers when it comes to rattles? I hear rattles mostly from the back, but also from the sunroof direction and the pillars. Please help!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I managed to isolate the rattle and it is coming from behind the back seat headrests. It is not really a rattle but a 'knock', heard when driving over most potholes, as if something is loose. Will take it to the dealer next week. I called the dealer to make the appointment and have never in my life been treated so nicely on the phone by a service department (I have owned only Audis and MBs). I feel special already.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.