Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
There should be a kit on Ebay that allows you to do it via plug/play, I wouldn't splice any wires.

Another way to do this is with an add-a-circuit kit from autozone. You just need to figure out what type of fuses your car uses. (It's either ATM or ATO)

What kind of radar detector is it?

You're more than welcomed to check out my V1 setup in person. I don't have an IS-F yet, but the setup is very very stealthy and clean.

·
Registered
377 Posts
subscribing....I'm probably going to get the V1 and would love to have it hardwired to the mirror so it would look nice and clean...
It's very easy. I highly recommend purchasing the V1 carry case and concealed display when your purchase your V1.

Ebay also has a visor mount that attaches to the sun visor, so there's nothing on the windshield or you can use the factory mount. You'll need an extra 8 ft phone cord (there's one that already comes with the V1).

If you're buying your V1 directly from Valentine 1 you're in good hands. If you're buying on Ebay/Cragislist, always insist on a serial # so you can check if it's stolen or not.

I'll post some pictures of my setup soon.

·
Registered
377 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.