Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I was curious what sheet metal the isf shares with the isx50 models? (what are the differences are in terms of exterior?)

Ie: I believe the isf has a different hood, front and rear bumper and front fender.

It looks like the rear fenders are the same?

Are there any other differences ?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Front and rear lights, spoiler, the valance under the doors that extends from the cooling slot and the stuff you mentioned.

Lou

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Lou, I've been looking at purchasing an isf 2011 model or an m3 2011 m3 (BMW dealers seem much more receptive to dealing based on invoice pricing)

The reason I asked was because someone I know who drives an m3 mentioned it looks exactly like an is250 which allowed people to just change the some lights and bumpers to make it look like an isf. Where as the m3 has different front and rear fenders and has different sheet metal vs a regular 3 series? (I am not entirely sure if that is true or not).

He also said the isf is kind of ricer. (Which I never thought it was before he mentioned it.) But then again he is kind of a d-bag.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.