Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently,there are different brands of auto key programmer for universal cars,included for Lexus,then which one is best and worthy to buy ? If you are looking for a costive and professional key obd2 key programmer for Lexus or other car models,then you can give SKP1000 Tablet Key Programmer a shot. I will give my reasons based on my personal experience,not so professional,just for sharing.

The SKP1000 I received from autocardiag.com is a full set, the package contains 1pc x SKP 1000 main unit,1pc x touch pen,1pc x main cable,1pc x for Honda 3pin adapter,1pc x for Kia 20pin adapter,1pc x for Hyundai / Kia 10pin adapter,1pc x for Haima 7pin adapter,1pc x power adapter,1pc x tf card,1pc x TF card reader,1pc x usb cable and 1pc x CD with manual.

The SKP1000 i received was portable,lightweight,very conevience to take and bring. It was connected via obdii port,easily and stable to use.SKP-1000 SKP1000 For Lexus Good Experience Feedback

1.Handheld with 4" display screen
2.Not too heavy to hold, very easy to take
3.Perfect replacement CI600 Plus and SKP900
4.One Key Update Supported.
5.Supported alomst all cars in the word,such as Audi,Volkswagen,Ford, Land Rover, Chrysler, Jeep, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Mitsubishi.......
6.EEPROM chip read and immobilizer initialization;
7.powerful with multi functions supported.
8.stable and amazing performance and 100% working.
9.perform immobilizer, mileage adjustment, remote controller,Oil/service Reset, throttle body adjustment, EPB, pin code calculation and special function

To use SKP1000 Auto Key Programmer For Lexus,you should keep these tips in mind

1.Suppoted Language : English only.
2.Only For cars till 2017.
3.When you process updating, you need format SD card.

From my experience, SKP1000 Key Programmer will be a affordable and professional and powerful tool for Lexus users or all Locksmiths,just as we have seen,the features and functions are amazing and multi vehicles can supported with 100% workable.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.