Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the ported intake manifold finished! It looks amazing! Need to get a stock car to see gains, but with the amount of work that was done (12 hours) we are expecting good power gains! The throttle body uses the factory throttle plate, and the surface is smoothed and polished. Here are some pictures!

An average of 13WHP Gained!!!! DYNO PROVEN!
Pricing will be as follows
Intake Manifold and Plenum Polishing:
$799 +shipping
Ported Throttle Body:
$99 +shipping

Before

After

·
Registered
377 Posts
Now that I think about it more, this with the Joe Z exhaust, intake mod and headers should easily hit the 400 RWHP mark.

Ehhh..........I think I just came.............:D

·
Registered
377 Posts
Will this be a core exchange or do you have to send your unit in for work?

No ISF yet and I already got it all lined up.........

Gotta love it...

·
Registered
222 Posts

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As of right now we need you to send us your manifold. The turn around time will be about 2-3 days once I receive the manifold. I would be willing to do a core return in the future but I need to see a demand to do that. I would be willing to overnight the manifold at the customers expense if the customer wishes for less down time. Average cost to take the manifold off should be about $350 dollars (3.3 hours).

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
^^^^Did you not read the first post:confused: Or am I missing something:rolleyes:

Lou

·
Registered
194 Posts
and i think ill be sending you these parts as well to get taken care of either before or after our project.

·
Registered
294 Posts
When do you expect to have some dyno numbers of a stock F or relatively stock F (exhaust, intake).

·
Registered
194 Posts
im taking mine off next weekend at issforged if you want to do yours also, then over night shipping mine to mn for a quick turn around and some testing to see what numbers produce, unless of course andy wants to respond to my txt first ;)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ill come by and check it out. Im not sure about sending it out though. Most of the people who know about my build plans say to keep everything local. Im trying to decide....
im taking mine off next weekend at issforged if you want to do yours also, then over night shipping mine to mn for a quick turn around and some testing to see what numbers produce, unless of course andy wants to respond to my txt first ;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
well i can tell you that there manifold will be here monday and then i am overnight shipping mine to them. So we plan on testing out the gains to be had on the dyno next tuesday.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts