Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I know you all seen me around in a few post but at that time I did not own a IS F yet. But now it's official, I finally got my 2008 Mercury Metallic IS F on March 21st. They didn't have the smokey granite mica, but the pricing they were willing to do was too good to pass on. For my fully loaded IS F they were willing to do it for $48,680. I bought it from Prestige Lexus. They have a black demo fully loaded and a base matador red left both are 2008 model. If you're interested send me a pm and I'll give you the sales consultant's info.

·
Registered
434 Posts
congrats. I just found out yesterday that the production date for my '09 is in May. :( ooooh well :D

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Hey Crazee, an official welcome to you! Congrats on your new car. I look forward to your stories. Great deal on an 08', what was the MSRP on on it and did it have some miles on it before you bought it?

Doug

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Finally and congrats! :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thankyou everyone. My F came with headlamp washers, navi/mark levinson package, park assist, trunk mat, and wheel lock. The car had 49 miles on it and the sticker price for it is $61,501. Funny thing is I went to this same dealership on the same week, the sales consultant I dealt was trying to sell the same F for $56,650 and when I told him I was going to leave he brought in his manager and the best price they gave me was $53k flat for it. The next day I read a post on club lexus and that owner referred me to this other salesman and I spoke with him. He was willing to honor the same pricing that he gave to the other owner for me. This is my first time buying a car and definitely its a pain in the rear end and my advice is to always do your research and when someone says "having too much information is bad for you", well they're wrong. Today I just went out to get a set of yellow bulbs for my fog lights; Nokya, they cost about $36.23 tax included. Now I just need to find out how to put them on. =\

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Awesome crazee! Congrats on the purchase and good color choice :cool:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome crazee! Congrats on the purchase and good color choice :cool:
Thanks Mike. I'm glad that I got the Mercury Metallic it blends in like just a regular ISX50.:D Although it wasn't in my top 2 choice in color but the color has definitely grown into my likings. Now the fun begins, modding and possibly a custom wide body kit on it are on my to do list for the F.:D

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the club! You'd better start watching out for speeding tickets, like the rest of us.
Hehe yeah I should be more cautious and not try to break my record of speeding and have never received a speeding ticket my whole life. Just a bunch of meter tickets and street cleaning.:( Oh yeah you can definitely get mesmerize by the smoothness of the car it felt that I was going about 40-45 mph but actually it was going 80-90mph today when I was heading to the dealership

1 - 14 of 14 Posts