Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No IS-F yet, but plan on buying in the spring next year. Currently have an Infiniti G37 sedan. The G37 forum is a lot more active than this one, but that probably just reflects the relative numbers of the vehicles on the road. I had a Boss 302 Mustang as a kid and am looking forward to the IS-F. I guess in current vernacular, I'm soooo looking forward to the IS-F - or I'm totally soooo looking forward, etc. Whatever.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The new Boss 302s are interesting, but I need a car I can drive on the highway without getting a ticket doing 15 under. And one that won't be in the shop every two weeks.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, Congratulations. I have a MM also, but it's a 2008. And, I also had a Boss 302 that I bought when new in 1970. It was Grabber Blue and had the Shaker Hood Scoop.

Lou
I had an orange 69 1/2 Boss. I was 22. Hopefully, I can appreciate the IS-F a little more. :) All I did with the Boss was drag it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.