Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Jeremiah,
Nice to meet you. I am new here also but look forward to help increase the "F" culture and awareness. I am a little biased toward the Lexus brand since I work for a dealer but I can tell you that the IS-F is the best packaged car available in it's segment today. It does everything exceptionally well from an enthusiast point of view. I have spent time in various brands of cars from BMW to Porsche and even Panoz racing school cars on varoius tracks throughout the country and in comparison, the IS-F in my opinion has it all. Motor Trend magazine quoted the seating position in this car as "perfect". 416 hp and 14"+ rotors with 6 piston brembo calipers! In a nutshell, it goes like heck and stops even better. If you ever make your way down towards the Dayton Ohio area, I would make myself available to let you test drive one! Even on Sunday! You won't go wrong with the Lexus reliability. The IS-F is currently outpacing the M3 sedan in sales nationwide. Hope this helps. ;)

Doug

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Ready!! There is a enough room in the back for kids (2) for sure. Adults will even fit comfortably back there as long as the front passengers aren't over 6'5" and have the seats way back. During the Las Vegas and Chicago track time I spent my fair share of time in the back seat , with a helmet on even, and was comfortable. (Maybe a little seasick though) Having their own doors will make a hugh difference. My 8 yr old son loves riding in the back seat of the "F"! ;)

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Cool. It's just becoming a waiting game...a really painful wait, but i'm sure worth it! Cursed college tuition and home remodelling is cutting into my fun.. As Zevon sang it: "poor, poor, pitiful me.."

Doug, i can't imagine riding in the back around the track! What a trooper you must be, taking one for the team like that!
J, I think I would ride on the hood as long as I was on a track somewhere!:D

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Thanks to you J! You will be grinning from ear to ear with this one. Especially with all the "extras".:D I'll let you share specific info with everyone at your descretion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.