Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Welcome to the site axtellz!! :)

I have had my IS-F for close to three months now and absolutely love it! Like permasmile said, I wouldn't trade it for anything on the market right now. I travel a lot within the state of Texas and have been on two pretty decently long road trip and I have to say, it is a blast to drive on the open road, and surprisingly comfortable, even the ride is comfortable in my opinion. You really need to test drive an IS-F to understand why we all love the car so much. I didn't like it much either when I first saw it but once I visited the dealership I fell in love with it, took a test drive, and drove the showroom car off the lot. I am also a wide shouldered guy, (5'8, 218 pounds, bodybuilder) and I find the seats very comfortable. :cool: I have no problem getting into or out of the car and when I have taken those long trips, I don't find myself needing to stop to stretch or anything of the sort. I really like the fact it is a performance car (supercharger is supposedly coming out for it) and it has the reliability of Lexus while being a M3 competitor. The touch screen navigation and inside features are great. I absolutely love the car. I do say though, find some time to test drive one, then you'll really love the car. Let us know how it goes. :D

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
BTW- i have a son in Columbus- how far to Dayton?
Depends on speed of course, but right around an hour, maybe a little over :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
^Awesome!! congrats on the purchase! Post up pics once you get it! :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.