Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some new wheels. I still need to get coilovers to drop it but here they are...255 in the front and 295 in the rear

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Those look great! Forgeline's attention to detail is pretty nice. I like the way they machined the edge of the wheel spokes after the finished color was put on. Good job and great fit!

·
Registered
434 Posts
honestly not my cup of tea. especially that under the hood shot... *rolls eyes*

nice tire choice tho. KDW FTW

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Don't want to throw cold water here, but your tires are more than an inch in high in OD. Due to this, you may have trouble dropping. For the F, the sidewalls are much too meaty looking. A 295/30/19 rear tire would have worked out much better for you. I could not read the front tire size, but it looks to high in aspect ratio also. Also, you did not mention the offsets.

Lou

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I don't know what your problem is. I've had a great experience with Sikky. The crappy quality you talk about I don't see with my headers. If you don't like em I don't really care. I do. Just wanted to share with some other F owners.

Lou yea I messed up by getting a little too high sidewalls. live and learn.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Nice!!! Those would be so easy to clean also. Didn't know you can go that wide. Any rubbing issues?

·
Registered
434 Posts
I don't know what your problem is. I've had a great experience with Sikky. The crappy quality you talk about I don't see with my headers. If you don't like em I don't really care. I do. Just wanted to share with some other F owners.

Lou yea I messed up by getting a little too high sidewalls. live and learn.
im sure i will love them once they are installed. for now they need some work until i am happy. im going to ask you this again. did you have your headers, in your hands, before they were installed on your car? did they look like the pictures i have posted with raised welds and non-circular ports? if so, and u call that quality, we have vastly different standards on quality control.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice!!! Those would be so easy to clean also. Didn't know you can go that wide. Any rubbing issues?
No rubbing issues. I've gotten on it hard going around corners but I haven't had two people in the back yet and done it :p

·
Registered
7 Posts
Offsets and wheel sizes?

And why do people bring their BS into this thread? I'm sure you issues with the headers have been discussed. I don't see the point in stating the issues in this thread.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I will post photo's once mine come in! Should be here shortly!
T

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublexl

Lou yea I messed up by getting a little too high sidewalls. live and learn

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
okay guys sorry i didn't get back sooner about the offsets. The fronts are 19x9 with an offset of +47 and the rears are 19x10.5 with an offset of +57. 255 up front and 295 in the rear

·
Registered
79 Posts
I got my headers today and took photo's. How do I post them.

Thanks
T

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got my headers today and took photo's. How do I post them.

Thanks
T
Load them into photobucket and then start a new thread there will be an option to insert an image and copy the link for the picture from photobucket and put it into the url box on the forum

·
Registered
45 Posts
Looks beefy...plenty of grip I suppose:)
Not a huge fan to be honest.. View from the rear looks great, hell almost off-road appeal to the tires, and make for plenty of road grip i'd agree, and great offsets too, damn near perfect there. But the stock rims even look better than these in my opinion.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts