Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
My name is Ory and I am a proud owner of a brand new 09 IS-F I picked up a couple of days ago. I got an amazing deal on this car, as it was drastically discounted by a very eager socal lexus dealer. The car is Silver/Black with the nav and mark levinson audio. It is really a terrific car and handles way better than my E63, although pickup isn't quite as powerful. I am very impressed with the aggressive exterior design, which my fiance tells me makes me look 10 years younger than when driving the E63 (I am 42...). I look forward to years of ownership and sharing ideas and info here with all of you. FYI, if any of you are looking for a blue mica/white interior 09, my dealer has one in stock, and you will get a huge discount.

Ory

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Hey, welcome in Ory! Glad to hear your in an "F"! And you do look younger from here. Looking forward to your stories and pictures.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
That's awesome! We welcome you back to your youth! :)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hey, 42 is not old at all! It's the peak of midlife crisis! LOL! Here's a warm welcome from another 42-year-old!

·
LexusF.com SPAM Police
689 Posts
Welcome to the Crew. We always get excited about new members. Be sure to share your thoughts and any upgrades you find or install.

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Welcome. Good to have another performance car enthusiast on board.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome Ory! glad you love your new IS F, i just got mine 2 weeks ago and i love it, silver w black also and that great stereo system, dont you just love it, 42 isnt old, ill be 45 next month and i will say that car makes me feel young, as a mother of 2 i have to have something wild in my life and its definetly the car! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts