Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm located in Jacksonville, Florida. I just bought a 2010 Lexus IS F from a dealership in Phoenix. It's currently on a truck and should be here any day now. I upgraded from a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR.

I'm looking forward to using the website as a resource, and contribute as well, as I always do with my cars.

I work in the NFL as a graphic designer, and I build websites on the side.

I noticed there isn't an IS F owners group on Facebook, so I started one as well.

Excited to get this damn car delivered!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Nice! Welcome and enjoy!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Much appreciated... the anticipation is killing me. It came down to the E92 M3 or this car and I feel like I went with the better choice for a daily driver. :)

If you see a silver IS F on a trailer coming through Texas, let me know!

·
Registered
141 Posts
You made a good choice as quality, durability and reliability are first rate.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hey guys, I'm located in Jacksonville, Florida. I just bought a 2010 Lexus IS F from a dealership in Phoenix. It's currently on a truck and should be here any day now. I upgraded from a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR.

I'm looking forward to using the website as a resource, and contribute as well, as I always do with my cars.

I work in the NFL as a graphic designer, and I build websites on the side.

I noticed there isn't an IS F owners group on Facebook, so I started one as well.

Excited to get this damn car delivered!
Nice upgrade. Did you travel to Phoenix to inspect it or did you buy it online?

Ex STi owner here, I've driven the 08 Evo, pretty cool car. Many of my friends have or had an Evo.

Enjoy the new toy!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Arrowhead Lexus. They're great to deal with.

I got the car on Friday and couldn't be happier. Within 30 minutes an E92 M3 pulled up beside me at a light. He launched and got a jump. I didn't and hung right at his back bumper. Was in normal mode too. Today, an E46 was cruising beside me and wouldn't do anything. Then when I turn off, he revs his motor. Glad I didn't get an M3.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome and congrats! My wife had an 08 Evo MR, before she traded on a 335i. Having had an STi before my 2010 IS F, I know how fun the cars can be, but the IS F is just lightyears ahead in fit, finish and features, but you might miss the availability of the aftermarket that the Evo had.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Not really much in the way of mods but more personalizing the car is a better description.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.