Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, my name's Mike. I just purchased an 08 IS-F in blue. I traveled over 200 miles to get this car, because it was the closest one in Blue. Love the car, drives so much differently than anything I've ever had. I was actually down to an m3 or this, but these cars are a lot more rare than m3's. I see those cars everywhere. I also own a 98 Camaro SS and a nice 90 240 sx. Can anyone give me a quick introduction about what to look out for in these cars? Any advice? I appreciate it guys. Looking forward to chatting with you all!

·
Registered
34 Posts
well, there's soo much info here and at clublexus.com as well...
i'm sure you'll find everything you're looking for...

congrats on the purchase...

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Welcome Mike. Definitely make sure you pay attention to the speedometer when you're driving on a lonely 2 lane road or the freeway. It's too easy to hit tripe digits when you least expect it.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Welcome Mike. Definitely make sure you pay attention to the speedometer when you're driving on a lonely 2 lane road or the freeway. It's too easy to hit tripe digits when you least expect it.
I agree, and you don't even feel that you're already going fast! Welcome and congratualtions!

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Hi Mike!
Congrats on your purchase. Just wash and gas her and enjoy! Of course, all the normal maintenance as well. :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks a bunch guys. I've been in the world of racing for quite a while. Every car I've ever had made some crazy numbers but could not be a daily driver. This car is the best! I was looking into getting the f-performance intake. I really do not want to void any warranties. I know nothing about this car.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Let me add to the mileage traveled. I flew and drove almost 700 miles to get my Starfire pearl.
Congrats on your ultrasonic!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts