Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I said, I'm a new member. Just bought a 2010 ISF. Black on black. I CANNOT get enough of this car. I'm loving it more and more each time a I drive.

With that being said. I have been reading forums obviously. I need some help. What can I do to my car to beef it up a bit. I want to make it a bit peppier..if you will.

I'm thinking an exhaust to start...Either a Borla or a JoeZ seems to be the choices. Now, I don't want to get too crazy..This is my daily-driver as well.
I'm also thinking of an air-intake as well.
What else should I think about doing? Is there anyone local here in the DFW area that has done some things to theirs?

Thanks again, and glad to be here...

Ride on,

Bryan
[email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you thank you!

Fellow forum friends,

Thank you very much for the replies. I also must say, sorry for the delay. Had to travel a bit. I'm 33y/o and currently fighting cancer. This car was a present to myself. I really want to make it more "fun". (If possible) So thank you all very much for taking the time to reply to this....

I will take all advice and input and apply it to good use!

Bryan

Feel free to reach out at anytime!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.