Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

New member alert!

5K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  305IS-F 
#1 ·
What's going guys, I'm a new IS-F owner... Down here in sunny South Florida! I believe I got the screw job from the dealership where I got my F from(?) I didn't even realize the '09 was out... Does anybody know the difference between the '09 and the '08? Any who, I just picked up the car on the 9th of this month then not even 3 days after my purchase I had to take a three week business trip :mad: well luckily i broke the 500 mile marker right before I left so I get to abuse the car more thorough fashion!

#4 ·
#10 ·
Good deal man, I'm in the west palm beach area but I was down near opa-laca (not the bad part) and south beach about a week ago visiting my girlfriend so i go down to miami often... We should definitely start holding some local meets at least once a month for IS-F or the new gen IS's if there isn't one already in our area!

#14 ·
Thanks for the heads up I've been to the other forums but the only thing that I don't like comparative to this forum is the fact that the other communities are all over the place when it comes to meets and events... I am guessing once we have a more established foundation of members that could be a strong possibility for our community!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.