Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
No offense, but I own both an IS-F and a C6 Z06, and my Z06 is so much faster that it literally runs away from my IS-F... the IS-F is a sweet & quick daily driver, but let's be real. Frankly the IS-F actually feels kinda slow to me.
Hmmm.....Glad to see I'm not the only one who feels like the IS-F ought to feel faster than it does. Seat of the Pants (SOP) impressions are not exactly accurate representations of how fast a car is accelerating but my SOP appraisal is that there is not the explosive, head slammed into the headrest sensation that one might expect from 416 horses.

Perhaps the car is so smooth that brutal actual acceleration feels diminished. Perhaps the car is too heavy. Perhaps I'm afraid of changing my tires every 6 months and do not hit the brake and accelerator simultaneously before launch. Clearly, more study on my part is required.....if only people will get the Hell off of my roads!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.