Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on the lookout for a front lip spoiler for my F. I've seen pictures of some and I would prefer a simple and straight-forward design. I've seen the Auto-Couture and a couple of others but I'd like to know if there are others around.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
The only ones I know of that are out are Lexon, Auto Couture, Branew and Prussian Blue. The link posted below has pictures of all. Ignore the price tag for the Branew parts as they are still trying to settle on an American Dollar price for them and don't want anyone purchasing those particular parts yet (that's why the price is set the way it is)

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/model/struct.php?page=0&cat_id=12&model_id=140

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Vorsteiner has a c/f one for the F. It was featured on Motoworldhype's Project IS F for SEMA 2008.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Flip, do you have a link for the Vorsteiner lip? I remember it being at SEMA but I never confirmed whether it was released or not :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Or give a call to Michael if u interested any lips for your F(Vorsteiner),i don't work there but very nice person to talk with(answer to all your question, i know vendor are all like that but anyhow i was satisfied customer) ,plus i am shure you guys can work out something on pricing i order mine there and ya cb honeycomb matrix wow very nice not like other cb i have been buying for past few year on my previous car.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Theres no pricing info on the website...but i'm sure our good sources can get a hold of these. In other words, call Clark! haha.
Haha, how'd you know Clark and I are friends? I'm running the Lexon lip but I will see if he can get ahold of a few

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Haha, how'd you know Clark and I are friends? I'm running the Lexon lip but I will see if he can get ahold of a few
Because he's my friend. He told me when you bought your stuff. He came with me to Detroit when the IS F was unveiled to the world. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Because he's my friend. He told me when you bought your stuff. He came with me to Detroit when the IS F was unveiled to the world. ;)
Ahhh, gotcha! That's awesome to know! Seems like everyone in California with a Lexus knows each other :D I think he might be joining the F club soon :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Ahhh, gotcha! That's awesome to know! Seems like everyone in California with a Lexus knows each other :D I think he might be joining the F club soon :cool:
Haha I guess you can say that. Yeah i've been pushing him!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Flip, Ganda! Thanks, that's the type I like. I'll try to get hold of one and keep you guys posted.

By the way, we had atrack day last saturday, I'll see if I can upload my pic giving a german a rough time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts